Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Thing That I am Obsessed With

I am obsessed with socks. I love socks. I have patterned ones. I have holiday ones. I even have pom-pom ones. Every day that I wear sock I like to try to chose fun ones. My favorite time of the year is around the holidays because I have so many crazy socks that I can wear. I have fluffy ones and toe sock. as you can tell I am very much obsessed with socks.

Credit Source: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=68395236

5 comments:

  1. I love socks too! My favorite kind are toe socks, or knee socks, ooh, fuzzy knee socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love socks too! My favorite kind are toe socks, or knee socks, ooh, fuzzy knee socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love really fluffy warm socks! This was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minute you said what I am obsessed with in the link I thought, "This is about socks, isn't it," and sure enough it was! It is an interesting idea for a slice, and it is ironic considering Maia's slice for the day. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love socks so much! especially fluffy ones. nice slice!

    ReplyDelete