Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cold Cases

Ellie and Ella are both studying cold cases. While I was very bored in my house on a weekend I decided to watch the buzzed unsolved which are about cold cases. I don't exactly know everything about these but I will list what I remember.

The Toxic Women
Gloria Ramirez came into the E.R. late one night. She had some heart condition and it was acting up when she went in. She was rushed to the E.R. when the doctors and nurses were taking care of her they noticed a few things first, her body was covered with an oily sheen second, she smelled of fruity garlic. After a few minutes being in the E.R. one of the nurses felt nauseous and fainted. Other nurses and doctors felt the same way. The hospital then evacuated all of the other patients outside afraid that they might get the rest of the patients sick. After a little bit Gloria Ramirez was claimed dead. All of the doctors and nurses working in her room then put their scrubs in sealed bags. The Ramirez family sued the hospital because of an unclean E.R., a few years before that the hospital had a leak of some gas or fluid and a few other things like that happened.

I was going to write about Annalise Rose who was a german girl that claimed to have the devil inside her but that video was extremely creepy and very scary so I decided not to.

Here is a link if you would like to watch the buzzed unsolved.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVAvUrL_VQiNZYyMnmzLZs8_W9l-WBqm-

3 comments:

  1. I've only watched a couple Buzzfeed Unsolved. Creepy. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I want to watch the show now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused... Are the nurses vampires? Did they cause the heart problem to get blood, but then the family covered her in garlic to protect her? And most importantly... Did the family own a hamster named Gabe? #GabeLeadsaDoubleLife

    ReplyDelete