Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Songs

I had no homework tonight so I decided to do a blog post I remember Sophie Rossman did last year. I write the first line of the song that I am currently listening to and you are free to guess what songs they are. Some songs are from musicals.


  • She says it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat
  • Mister President, you asked to see me
  • I am not throwing away my shot
  • All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town
  • I know I took the path that you would never want for me
  • I was walking down the street when out the corner of my eye
  • Well I woke up to the sound of silence the cars 
  • All this feels strange and untrue
  • In the land of gods and monsters,
  • I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball
  • Are we crazy? Living our lives through a lense
  • Oh my life is changing everyday
  • Do you know what's worth fighting for
  • This is ten percent luck
  • How long how long will I slide
As I read through these I realize that even though I know these songs I still find it very hard. I would like to see your guesses.



1 comment: