Sunday, March 5, 2017

I'm Thankful I'm a Writer...

I'm thankful I'm a writer because writing allows me to express my feelings in a way that also lets me think and be creative. One of my favorite parts of being a writer is that I am able to write whatever I want and take only some pieces of a memory or a story to write. Writing is also a great way to think through problems and allows you to be more creative because writing can be obscure and obscure as you want because anything can happen. Writing also lets you get out all of your thoughts and there doesn't have to be any order.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice post! I agree that writing is a good way to think through and solve problems. I also really like your last sentence, as I think that it sums up your idea very well.

    ReplyDelete