Friday, March 24, 2017

Snow

I am right now in Mont Vernon, New Hampshire visiting my grandparents. On the first day we decided to take Ruger, their dog, for a walk. The morning was nice but one we were ready to take him for a walk it started snowing. We still decided to go out. The walk was very beautiful, there were lots of old and abandoned barns on the way, By the time we were finishing our walk it had started sleeting. There was also wind and when you face the wind the sleet hits your face and is stings a little.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I hope you have a great trip! I love all the sensory details you put into this slice.
    (Just for clarification: If you haven't commented at ~2ish Denver Time (4 PM New Hampshire Time) I will post for you, but I don't think I'll have to. Great job!

    ReplyDelete