Friday, March 3, 2017

Music Trifles

Dani and I have decided to do a weekly music trivia. Each Friday we will post the first verse of five songs from different genera and time periods. The first person to guess all of the songs correctly, the genera, and the time period on both blogs will be able to choose the next weeks genera and time period.

Genera: Pop
Time Period:2000's

1)  Remember those walls I built

     Well, baby, they're tumbling down
     And they didn't even put up a fight
     They didn't even make a sound



2)  It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
     Just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way, baby



3)  You think I'm pretty
     Without any make-up on
     You think I'm funny
     When I tell the punch line wrong
     I know you get me
     So I'll let my walls come down, down



4)  We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
     We jumped, never asking why
     We kissed, I fell under your spell

     A love no one could deny


5)  The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
     And I'm a house of cards
    You're the kind of reckless that should send me running
    But I kinda know that I won't get far




1 comment:

  1. 1. Halo, Beyonce
    2. Born This Way, Lady Gaga
    3.Teenage Dream, Katy Perry
    4. Wrecking Ball, Miley Cyrus
    5. Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift :)

    ReplyDelete