Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Weird Games

When I was younger I use play a lot of weird games. I have decided to share some of them along with descriptions of how to play over the course of a few days.

The Powers Game:
This game included a few friends and I that pretended that we all had special powers. The powers that we had were fire, water, animals, and plants. The fire power allowed you to control fire start and stop fires. Usually the person which played that their power was fire became very aggressive in the game. The powers that come with water are the same as power. The person who played the water character was usually funny. The animal person could talk to animals, yes that was all. The person who had animal power was very kind. The last one is the plant power, that was me, I could grow plants as fast as I want, I could move them and control them. I also got to use plants as medicine and cure people. We would run, jump, skip, and crawl around the field as we pretended to fight off evil. Our safe hiding place was a rock in between two trees and we used that space to plan out how to defeat evil people. When we weren't fighting evil people we were middle school students that went to regular classes. This game was not only played outside at recess we played it all day. We all had this weird obsession with it and drew pictures of how we looked in our game, wrote stories about us, and even made a trailer on I-Movie for the game.

3 comments:

  1. how long ago was this? never mind. That actually sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this last week? That sounds like a very interesting game!! Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post reminds me of a game that a bunch of kids and I used to play called Wee-wees versus Dragons. I will write a post about it at some point...

    ReplyDelete