Saturday, March 25, 2017

Ruger

As I mentioned before our grandparents have a dog named Ruger. Ruger is stubborn and selfish. One of the most annoying things that he does is bark. My grandparents have trained him somehow to bark all the time so he can get what he wants. My grandfather makes Ruger hamburgers for his food. My grandmother taker Ruger on a two mile walk everyday and dotes on him all the time. Ruger is also very naughty, if no one notices him he will take something of someones and not give it back until they give him attention. The sad thing is that they have a cat but leave it in the unfinished basement. Today we went to take Ruger on a walk and the cat was out and it was wet and cold but my grandmother said to leave it out, then when we came back the cat was still out and my grandmother wouldn't let it in because she doesn't like her but then I let the cat in because I felt bad for her. They never let her come out of the basement.

1 comment:

  1. Ultimate favoritism right there. That sounds bad, and I would also have let the cat in out of sympathy. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete